Thursday, January 9, 2014

P90X3...UGH, What was I thinking??!!

One of the most well known at home fitness programs is P90X. It is responsible for many babies and many more babies, and rock hard bodies. But, it is REALLY hard and REALLY long...so when Tony Horton decided to put out a new program that only took 30 minutes a day, I was IN!! Even Matt was on board! SO we ordered, we read, we got dressed, we pushed the couch aside, and then we pressed play...Wow, I couldn't IMAGINE you could do all that in 30 minutes. I thought my physical fitness level was better than he proved this morning :( Sad day. However, if we actually stick with this...which we WILL...the transformation could be amazing!!! I can't wait to see our AFTER pictures!!! You can follow our journey on here. The plan is to eat a little cleaner, drink a little less alcohol, drink a little more water, and sleep a little more. Kind of sounds like a Tim McGraw song...Cheers to the best health EVER in 2014!!!

No comments: