Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year New Me!

I know that when Christmas is over everyone starts looking for a sparkly outfit, a bottle of champagne that is on sale and a list of things they are going to change in the New Year. Knowing that I didn't have a babysitter on New Year's Eve I looked for a very cheap bottle of sparkling wine and No new outfit. I am sort of against resolutions just because they last 1 week, 1 month, maybe 2, but then are erased from existence and not thought about again until two days after Christmas... So this year I decided to make a list of things I wanted to accomplish rather than change. As I get them done I can check them off. Matt and I sat down and discussed in great detail what we wanted to do as a family this year, if we had tried before and why it hadn't worked. So we made a plan. Today is our fitness beginning. Matt and I are starting the brand new P90X3!! We are so excited!! 90 days and counting! You can follow our journey here!!! My time is a little more open, so let's see if I can keep this blogging up. I'm really excited because this is the first year EVER that I am staying home with girls. Matt would like to team up and do a weekly video on here with fitness tips, and a themed menu that we cook. Let's cross our fingers. We have a lot of NEW things happening this year. We are living in a new state right now, we are going home sometime in May so that Matt can open up a new restaurant, I started a new job coaching for a company called Beachbody, which I am LOVING! You can check out my healthy habits Facebook Page here https://www.facebook.com/healthyhhl Come Fall, Sydney will start at a new school and Abby will start a new full time 1st grade school schedule. Looking forward to all the things to come and thankful for everything God has given us thus far! I am posting these pictures since I haven't put anything on this blog for four years...I was busy raising my girls during the day and working at night...but now I'm free!! Of work, that is. Raising children, I'm ok with that :)

No comments: